if you are one of the many people who came here looking to look at me in my outfits go to http://whykikiwhy.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, April 12

I need Distractions.

On wednesday it will be a year since my father died, I can say it to myself and to anybody else I know a million times and it still doesn't seem to have any actual meaning.

My Father is Dead.

It's a sentence, it's a statement, it's a fact, it's been made into a law there is no way I can change it, it's permanent. Funny thing is I have always wanted something permanent in my life.

What is the point of the rambling? well I am appealing to you, yes you to distract me this wednesday the 13th of April with the first annual "Distract Kimberly enough so she doesn't dwell on the things she can't change day"

So if anyone wants to join me for a few hours of anything from alcohol to more alcohol, or help me keep away from it, you know how to contact me people (via email kimberlyDotlivesATgmailDOTcom), and tell your friends.

Ok I probably don't need a day of distractions, but how does one cope? is there a one year anniversary of death ceremony? do you just sit an cry and scream melodramatically "Oh Why God Why?" ?, Deryn (that's my brother folks) is going to be working, I asked him 'why?' and he said "what else am I going to do?" I however took the whole day off specifically and now I don't know what the fuck to do with it.

It's 2am and these are the thoughts that are keeping me awake.

I remember when I used to be kept awake by thoughts of what to wear tommorrow and Colin Firth in a wet shirt

I wonder why I eased up on my Firth obsession?

Actually I think it coincided when I saw him make out with that sour faced Renee Zellweger.

Oh good I have a new thought to keep me awake.

No comments: