Wednesday, September 1
Monday, April 12
- have converted my friends into watching Maude episodes with me
- I got a whole bunch of slightly water damaged Western DVD's back from an unnamed international shipping company... my weekend is sorted.
- I'm sorting out my home and putting shit in shelves. It's look good.
- still sick, has gotten to the point where work has made me take a week off next week, where I will be poked and prodded more but without the cushion of medicare bulk billing, hopefully they will tell me that all the fuckery is cancer so I can just get microwaved for free already.
- yeah I'm the type of person who thinks cancer is lucky.
- selling all my life on eBay, I need the money and the space.
- everyone's birthday is this month or next so am looking for presents, one is almost sorted, the next will be soon, I hate being a fairweather friend
- I keep on dreaming about making duck confit, I think I might go and buy some duck fat (in a few years when I can afford it)
Monday, March 1
Life is ok, new job is good i need to make sure I keep new secondment job,
Highlights of my life include sleep and watching illegally downloaded sketch shows from the early 90's
I'm having recurring dreams about people I have rooted from my past providing running commentary of my dreas and my sleeping habits.
I am trying my darndest to kick gluten
Flatmate moved out so am frickin broke beyond belief but I have space so much spce
As frickin broke will not be buying myself gift for my birthday ... aww
Oh shit I forgot to mail Christmas presents! um
I still dream about the day where I will buy my own kitchen aid with money I have saved and not used to pay for some other grown up person responsibility (water rates/ hot water tank/ electricity/ tetanus shots)
I still dream about going on a holiday where all I do is sleep and sleep and sleep
I have a twitter and it's updated much more frequently https://twitter.com/why_kiki_why
I'm updating the other blog more often too it's much easier to write about clothes than the goings on of my vj
I'm going to bed... I'll soon officially be in my late twenties...sigh
Wednesday, November 18
Me in a Cardigan
Me as a robot
Me crying because I miss gluten
done via BlogPress from my iPhone
Friday, November 13
links that I found interesting.
weird meat: it's an interesting collection of a mans attempt to eat as many unusual mean products as he can, I've only gone so far as bull testicles but this makes me want to go a little crazier when my lower intestine decides to be co-operative
my parents were awesome; user submited photos of peopel parents before the kids came and sapped the lifeblood out of them, i love it as it's a reminder that everyone at some point has a phase being drunk and camwhoring.
post secret; I mean who doesn't read it, love it, I want to send something in but my secrets are probably a touch too contraversial
texts from last night; name really says it all same for Overheard in New York
eggs, eggs and more eggs I am going to perefect the egg and all will come from lands far and wide to see my magnificent eggs
a great article; on catching a potential child molester from both the police and the criminal/victims point of view, and an interesting video about an individual dealing with paedophile urges,
in lighter non child molestation links;
when smoke; usually when I'm drinking I usually gravitate toward menthol cigarettesno I know why, because they were made my magical flying penguins and I'm into whimsical mystical shit like that
why do I need to add commentary the video speaks on so many levels to all sorts of people.
Oh and Indian Superman with his love interest Spidergirl
Wednesday, November 4
Community (the t.v series) ; which has to be the funniest thing I have seen in a very long time, dare I say funnier than 30Rock but not as funny as The Mary Tyler Moore Show my benchmark in Sitcom funniness, or M.A.S.H in the golden period of about a season that had both Colonel Potter and Frank Burns)
Delocated: (another T.V series); Adult Swim it's pretty damn funny
Mad Men Season Three; It's letting me down in so many ways, Don is a Douche, Betty is a Douche, Peggy is nowhere to be seen but I'm still watching because it's so pretty
Dexter Season Four; Good so far, but too much naked John Lithgow for my tastes, should read the books but y'know why bother when there is a T.V version
Born Yesterday; A movie from 1950? I used to love this movie, the one liners, her accent! and this faboo sequinned jumpsuit she wears as loungesuit, it's a wonderful way to pass the day away.
Saturday, October 31
I swapped with someone to work on Saturday today
- good because is quiet at work and I have time to think, well sort of
- bad because the weather is so beautiful outside and I could be at the Good Food festival or some other Sydney gourmet wank gathering probably eating cheese and olives (my two favourite food groups)
- good because I’m now watching ‘Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas’ on my own personal TV whilst working
- bad as now I have no time to buy the final touch for my costume (hunting yellow lensed glasses) I had planned to dress up as Walter (the John Goodman Character) from The Big Lebowski
- good as I don’t have to go to Halloween Parties I was invited by work/ half arsed friends to and make small talk to 21 year old girls dressed up as Lady Gaga whilst trying to explain the plot to The Big Lebowski and who I’m supposed to be, ok I got One good inviite might go to that one
- bad as now have nothing to do tonight halloweeny, theres a few good gigs on around town maybe can go out and see the Cuban Brothers or Bluejuice both great live shows