if you are one of the many people who came here looking to look at me in my outfits go to http://whykikiwhy.blogspot.com/

Friday, November 13

links; i have been wasting my time on

I have been super sick for the last week my insides have turned into jelly I cannot go anyhwere unless it's within ten feet of a toilet, doctors have just asked me to rest but it's been almost two weeks without pay and I'm getting mighty bored and scaredabout being more poverty stricken than ever before

 links that I found interesting.
weird meat: it's an interesting collection of a mans attempt to eat as many unusual mean products as he can, I've only gone so far as bull testicles but this makes me want to go a little crazier when my lower intestine decides to be co-operative

my parents were awesome; user submited photos of peopel parents before the kids came and sapped the lifeblood out of them, i love it as it's a reminder that everyone at some point has a phase being drunk and camwhoring.

post secret; I mean who doesn't read it, love it, I want to send something in but my secrets are probably a touch too contraversial

texts from last night; name really says it all same for Overheard in New York

eggs, eggs  and more eggs I am going to perefect the egg and all will come from lands far and wide to see my magnificent eggs

a great article; on catching a potential child molester from both the police and the criminal/victims point of view, and an interesting video about an individual dealing with paedophile urges,

in lighter non child molestation links;


when  smoke; usually when I'm drinking I usually gravitate toward menthol cigarettesno I know why, because they were made my magical flying penguins and I'm into whimsical mystical shit like that


.
why do I need to add commentary the video speaks on so many levels to all sorts of people.

.
Oh and Indian Superman with his love interest Spidergirl

No comments: