if you are one of the many people who came here looking to look at me in my outfits go to http://whykikiwhy.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, March 16

A sample of my work.


skullface01
Originally uploaded by kimberly.lives.

Today we did skull makeup school as part of the topic theatrical makeup, and I got a gorgeous girl in my class 'Rachel' to model for me (ok we actually just pair up and take turns doing each others make-up) anyway today was the first day I actualy remembered to bring in my digital camera so here you have a sample of my cosmetic work... I'm available for weddings.

P.S. my new school rocks

P.P.S My shading sucks and I made the teeth too yellow because I couldn't be arsed mixing a lighter colour

P.P.P.S.Ok my shading doesn't really suck it's theatre makeup and it's meant to be seen at a distance under bright lights.

No comments: