if you are one of the many people who came here looking to look at me in my outfits go to http://whykikiwhy.blogspot.com/

Saturday, October 15

I'm just going to type.

I'm just going to type what is in my head without censor, for four minutes

I wonder sometimes , what is wrong with my head? I think such bizarre thoughts I can't be the only person who thinks these things? I'm not that unique, I can't be, theres no such thing as an Unique thought, I mean someone has to of thought the same way that I have, made the same decisions craved the same thing, and probably as I speak someone right now is thinking the exact same thing, why can't I find this person, why can't I find someone who thinks just like me?
It's exhausting knowing that this person may be out there and not able to say hello to me.

I'm tired,

I need to rest, I need to find people who think like me

and also have money.

No comments: