if you are one of the many people who came here looking to look at me in my outfits go to http://whykikiwhy.blogspot.com/

Sunday, May 20

Twas a big night

I had a big night last night, a fun one too!

No sugar means I am pissed after one drink.

Good because it means I'm a cheap drunk, but bad because I believe in drinking until my money or my booze runs out (so usually it's over after three drinks) but because I wasn't poor or short of booze I pushed and I pushed.

Also because I'm trying my darnedest to avoid the delicious taste of beer, I had vodka and diet lemonade.

Anyway, because I was too drunk to trust myself on public transport I went with the $60 taxi home.

Well at least I know now I'm too poor to drink to excess this week.

But I did have a blast, so risking my physical health to be more social was so worth it.

No comments: