if you are one of the many people who came here looking to look at me in my outfits go to http://whykikiwhy.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 30

Last of the Mohicans... I mean exams


chameleonsmall
Originally uploaded by kimberly.lives.
Today was my last day of school and the last of my exams for this semester, Yesterday was my assessment on recreating an animal in either face-painting or for theatre and of course because I am a former Drama bitch I selected theatre, it's supposed to be a chameleon, I don't know what to think of it, the photo was taken after my model smudged her lips so it's blurry on the lips

I like to bitch and moan don't I?

Exams are over, Life is over, I want to cry, I want to eat lots of cake and drink lots of tequila and be really self destructive. I really want to

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa, the colour o her eyes work really well with the colours o her makeup. Noice <3