if you are one of the many people who came here looking to look at me in my outfits go to http://whykikiwhy.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 17

Today I did a work experience at a fashion parade for a hair college, it was fun, even though it made feel entirely inadequate. But for some reason I maintain a standard that always deems me inadequate, and you know what? I don't mind, simply because being inadequate is quite easy to do. It probably stems from a fear of rejection, after all knowing you will be instantly rejected will help ease a fear of it right?

I'm far too self-analytical today, probably another side-effect of my nadequate feelings.

I have been on wheat binges ever since the weather cooling, I have been bitter, cold and gassy

Stupid minor wheat intolerance why couldn't wheat cause me to die? then I would avoid it, thus, avoiding being an irritable bitch.

Such is life.

Fuck, I'm prolific!

No comments: