if you are one of the many people who came here looking to look at me in my outfits go to http://whykikiwhy.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, January 19

The Ice woman Cometh

If one more person asks me if I am excited about moving into my own place I seriously will disembowel them and wear their entrails as a wig.

I have tried being excited but a dark fog has hung over the whole moving in process, a dark, gold jewelry wearing, Chanel Chance smelling fog, Deryn, Dad and I called this fog 'The Dragon Lady' but when in the presence of this fog we call her Mother.

She wants to sorta live in "Casa del Kimberly" well not live there, just bathe, eat and sleep there.

I don't get along well with her, and I don't think landlord would appreciate blood spilled within the first week of me moving in.

No comments: