if you are one of the many people who came here looking to look at me in my outfits go to http://whykikiwhy.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 25

I’ll soon be seeing some old friends…which makes me happy, super-hyper-mega happy  

 

Loved ones are celebrating milestones, Mum turns 50 in a couple of weeks, friends are all turning 25

 

Sigh…

 

I’m happy I really am, I’m just really buggered, I’m drinking gallons of tea at work the caffeine does nothing only the sensation of a full bladder keeps me awake.

 

 

I’m obsessed with black dresses at the moment, my brain my eyes and my ears all twitch when I see a black dress that I like, which is insanely stupid I already own several black dresses and other black clothes

 

I’m an idiot

 

Ok I’m not an idiot, I just fee like one

 

 

 

 

No comments: