if you are one of the many people who came here looking to look at me in my outfits go to http://whykikiwhy.blogspot.com/

Monday, March 2

Quarter Century

Tomorrow I turn 25…

 

I’m excited because I get to see Deryn, I get to hangout with family and my loved ones and celebrate my most favourite thing of all… Me

 

I’m scared because I’m officially in my mid twenties, I’m out of the 18-24 tick box on dating websites and general market research, I’m out of the dating threshold of creepy sugar daddies (if I had a chance)

 

I’m petrified because every birthday is yet another reminder that I’m no more successful and just firmly establishing myself as another cog in the corporate machine, and I will still be here unless I can figure out a way to bail myself out of debt…

 

Oh well it could be worse I could be short

 

I need to get back to uni.

 

I do have the day off but I plan to spend most of it still

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: