if you are one of the many people who came here looking to look at me in my outfits go to http://whykikiwhy.blogspot.com/

Sunday, June 24

Number One in the Hood!

Whilst he was here "The Americano" introduced me to this little t.v. show called "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" he also introduced me to throwing up on strangers OK he may not of been technically responsible for it but he was there at the time, and I have never thrown up in public before that so in my head he seems to be the cause. Anyway the point of the story is that I really enjoyed the show and yesterday whilst I was grocery shopping I saw the first season D.V.D. and spent a good ten minutes deliberating if food this week was really that important.

Of course D.V.D won and now I'm hungry, Ok I have plenty of food at home I just like fresh food, and I like having a fridge full of Haloumi, which won't happen this week, so I'm slumming it with Tofu. Blergh! OK it's not that bad I like tofu and I make the most divine Salt and Pepper Tofu (it's like the squid only more tofuey and much cheaper)

Mother is visiting now she brought carrot cake, I told her that I can't eat carrot cake or any other cake and haven't been doing so for several months.


INT: KIMBERLY'S APARTMENT,

MOTHER:
Are you on a diet?

KIMBERLY:
Technically yes.

MOTHER:
Oh Honey! you've lost weight too!

KIMBERLY:
yes I have.

MOTHER:
Honey, if you lose weight I will love you more.

KIMBERLY:
Mum?

MOTHER:
Yes Honey?

KIMBERLY:
You have it wrong, it's 'I would love it , if you lost more weight'

MOTHER:
Really? oh OK, you want some cake?


Now I'm going to curl up with some tofu and watch some ATHF.

No comments: