if you are one of the many people who came here looking to look at me in my outfits go to http://whykikiwhy.blogspot.com/

Sunday, December 10

Freedom, delicious freedom, no essays, no examinations, no stalking lecturers for explanations to things I don't understand because I was distracted by thoughts of sex with exes during lectures.

I forgot how wonderful holidays are.

Except of course I have to work my arse off these holidays to survive.

So I won't have much freedom so to speak but I will have time to watch crappy summer television

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Hey! I know your upset because you have to work all summer but speaking ill of summer television is crossing the line!

How could you speak ill of great television like Australian Princess, Stupid low rating American sitcom, Australian Princess, Cricket, Australian Princess, and some American drama that no Americans actually watch... yes ugly Betty I'm looking at you!

Enjoy your summer.

Cat.