if you are one of the many people who came here looking to look at me in my outfits go to http://whykikiwhy.blogspot.com/

Sunday, December 25

It's Christmas day, I am waiting up for my brothers arrival, I should be cleaning my flat, but I'm procrastinating as usual, but I did make him trifle which is sort of the same. It's the first official Christmas trifle I have made without the assistance of dad, I started crying when the jelly wouldn't set right but it went alright and hopefully nobody will die.

I am uber broke, and I have a million things to do.

I have to update you on a few things theres mystery, mayhem and more men than you can poke a stick at (that is assuming you can only poke a stick at one man at the most)

Merry Christmas, and etc. and bug me and keep on bugging me until i post again

No comments: