if you are one of the many people who came here looking to look at me in my outfits go to http://whykikiwhy.blogspot.com/

Saturday, July 30

Ode to the D

My Brother Deryn is in Town and have spent the weekend in a happier than usual state (no it's not drug related) I don't really say how much I truly love my brother, but he is the most caring, charming, funny person I know, he has been for the last year and a half my rock (I know a tad cliched) and has inspired me more than anyone else I know (you know that is alive right now) and I am so happy and glad to know that whatever I do in my life that my brother will always be there and I hope that I can do the same for him when I get a life. Deryn my beautiful brother, YOU ROCK and I am so proud to call you my brother and my friend

No comments: