if you are one of the many people who came here looking to look at me in my outfits go to http://whykikiwhy.blogspot.com/

Monday, January 14

Sex:

Sex, it's a very fluid thing,

It relies on fluids (alcoholic) to get started

It requires fluids (personal) to keep going

And it ends in the expelling of more fluids (personal again).

And of course those fluids could possibly combine and create a new creature that will expel more fluids (digestive) for you to clean up.

Ok just a random thought, I have been preoccupied with sex of late, mainly because I managed to hook up two of my very good friends for a couple of sordid nights, despite their protestations, and all I needed was alcohol and a couple of subtle hints like

"he's gagging for a root!"

Oh goodness I am indeed a wordsmith!

Anyways they got laid, and I have realised my sledgehammer subtlety can be useful sometimes.

And I am considering offering my services to help all my friends appreciate the joy that is drunken casual sex.

And no not with me...

so are there any takers?




Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: